Fin wrote: 4 years ago
Sovereign wrote: 4 years ago

I'm confused because this sure doesnt seem like "no value":

Code: Select all

Name		SoV	Members	Power	Rank	
DEMK		122.6b	32	35.87	5	
Gladiators	100.9b	27	24.08	8	
No value compared to someone fun like RL or Cerberus. And almost all of that power and sov for you is ONE account.
"ONE account" except doesn't matter because we can still sab all of you :)
Yeah I suppose we could sell everything into our biggest account but that's lame.

And to chrisl. Might as well count your value now because historically, half of your guys will stop playing halfway through an age anyway.
Fin
Player

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by Fin »

Squishy wrote: 4 years ago just a friendly reminder to keep this civil i can see this one changing over real fast

any numbers yet? its been 24 hours
Yeah, GLD has one unsabbable, enemy has zero.
bLaZe-
Player

Post by bLaZe- »

No value compared to someone fun like RL or Cerberus. And almost all of that power and sov for you is ONE account.
"ONE account" except doesn't matter because we can still sab all of you :)
Yeah I suppose we could sell everything into our biggest account but that's lame.

And to chrisl. Might as well count your value now because historically, half of your guys will stop playing halfway through an age anyway.
Right, so where did UmbrusRO_DEMK go to? Oh wait, you had him sell off so you could get 1 sab?
Sovereign
Player

Post by Sovereign »

Garbage slayers should hush. I sabbed you like half a dozen times before and ghosted but I would have been interested to hear how you justified your hits that were like 20 million less than everyone elses.

No clue why Glads decided to back you up as you constantly antagonized everyone in our chain. I believed you moved from LOP because either they didnt want to deal with you anymore, or you wanted to goad GLD into warring DEMK.
bLaZe-
Player

Post by bLaZe- »

Garbage bankers... blaha blah blah... I slayed more from you in 24 than all of DEMK sabs.. thats without your buddies who I also farmed for another 1/2 bil. Cheers to me being an awful slayer!

GO bank Sov, and watch it waste away
ROLYAT
Player

Post by ROLYAT »

Sovereign wrote: 4 years ago Garbage slayers should hush. I sabbed you like half a dozen times before and ghosted but I would have been interested to hear how you justified your hits that were like 20 million less than everyone elses.

No clue why Glads decided to back you up as you constantly antagonized everyone in our chain. I believed you moved from LOP because either they didnt want to deal with you anymore, or you wanted to goad GLD into warring DEMK.
You guys started this and already blaming blaze for goading us into war and our lack of value for your inactivity. If you didn't want this war then you shouldn't have started it. I can't believe that NSB is the active war veterans of a chain.

EDIT:
47 minutes ago The_Sovereign attack 977,812 Gold stolen 85 11 594,534,898 4,396,513 2019-05-15 22:50:36
47 minutes ago The_Sovereign attack 1,317,740 Gold stolen 85 11 677,604,395 5,403,550 2019-05-15 22:50:31
47 minutes ago The_Sovereign attack 1,759,164 Gold stolen 85 11 655,590,819 4,583,898 2019-05-15 22:50:25

Excellent use of turns. Maybe this war will provide you with some war experience at the very least.
Sovereign
Player

Post by Sovereign »

A couple hundred away from tech and no targets and 20k+ turns. Thanks for the help sweet cheeks.

All you guys do is spew garbage and no one buys it and its boring. I had to ignore DEMK leadership to post here as they think you guys arent worth a post as no one even agrees this qualifies as a war. I disagree with my alliance because I think you are at least worth trolling; but deep down inside you guys know no one takes your nonsense seriously.
Dank
Donor

Era Winner

Post by Dank »

Sovereign wrote: 4 years ago A couple hundred away from tech and no targets and 20k+ turns. Thanks for the help sweet cheeks.

All you guys do is spew garbage and no one buys it and its boring. I had to ignore DEMK leadership to post here as they think you guys arent worth a post as no one even agrees this qualifies as a war. I disagree with my alliance because I think you are at least worth trolling; but deep down inside you guys know no one takes your nonsense seriously.
Yea, you're right for it to be considered a war you would have had to ask permission from SR. They already asking us to show you mercy and not make this age long. They need their lap dogs in good condition to fight their battle against the Mafia LaCN
MadGeorge
Game Moderator

Era Winner

Post by MadGeorge »

Dank wrote: 4 years agoThey already asking us to show you mercy and not make this age long.
I'm curious who in "SR" asked you this?
Dank wrote: 4 years agoThey need their lap dogs in good condition to fight their battle against the Mafia LaCN
I am not aware we are battling LaCN, or have any issues with them.

If you are going to troll, at least make it close to the truth?

Anyway, good luck to both sides, not sure how much "fun" will be had but hope everyone gets some enjoyment.
MadGeorge-SR
Sweet Brotherhood Leader

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails
—William Arthur Ward
Fin
Player

Post by Fin »

MadGeorge wrote: 4 years ago
Dank wrote: 4 years agoThey already asking us to show you mercy and not make this age long.
I'm curious who in "SR" asked you this?
Dank wrote: 4 years agoThey need their lap dogs in good condition to fight their battle against the Mafia LaCN
I am not aware we are battling LaCN, or have any issues with them.

If you are going to troll, at least make it close to the truth?

Anyway, good luck to both sides, not sure how much "fun" will be had but hope everyone gets some enjoyment.
Are you calling him a liar?