ninjas

Post game suggestions for future Eras and Speed rounds.

Moderator: Moderator

Rolz
Game Developer

Re: ninjas

Post by Rolz »

test
Rolz
Game Developer

Post by Rolz »

TeST
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

answer
LordCounter
Player

Post by LordCounter »

Test
6 hours ago ButtPirate attack 168,037,599 Gold stolen
6 hours ago ButtPirate raid 24,005,371 Gold stolen
7 hours ago ButtPirate attack 154,331,713 Gold stolen
7 hours ago ButtPirate raid 21,263,512 Gold stolen
Jank
Player

Post by Jank »

You have already revenge sabbed this target today, you can't use sabs

Hmm, target was maxed yesterday so I used revenge sab(1 succesfull) since Im not able to use the 10 ordinary sabs!
Thats BS s
bon
Game Owner

Post by bon »

Revenge Sabotage

Revenge Sabotage: In previous eras if a player who destroyed an item(s) from your armory was capped on their daily sabotage limit, you were helpless as they hid behind gameplay protection. Era 9 is now time for REVENGE, if a player sabotages your armory, you can now sab them back regardless of their daily sabotage limit. You are able to perform 3 attempts max. If you have sabotaged them prior to them being maxxed and find yourself sabotaged by them you will not be able to perform the 3 revenge sabotages. This means either you utilize 10 max attempts on them or you get to revenge sabotage them if they are maxxed when you undertake the sabotage mission.

If you sabotage someone before they are maxxed 10x with any of the attempts successful, you do not get to revenge sabotage.
If you sabotage someone before they are maxxed and are unsuccessful in your 10 attempts and they sabotage you and they are maxxed, you do get to revenge sabotage them.
If someone that has been maxxed sabotages you, you can revenge sabotage them, but you cannot sabotage them for your 10 attempts if they become unmaxxed as you have already revenge sabotaged them.
Jank
Player

Post by Jank »

"If someone that has been maxxed sabotages you, you can revenge sabotage them, but you cannot sabotage them for your 10 attempts if they become unmaxxed as you have already revenge sabotaged them."

Jep what I noticed! I lost a maybe/possibel 7 sab attempts(ordinary sab), the next 24 hours after I revenge sabbed the target.