experience

Post game suggestions for future Eras and Speed rounds.

Moderator: Moderator

bloodpirate
Player

experience

Post by bloodpirate »

how about experience when you are attacked. maybe 100 per attack? the attacker gets it, why not the attacked .. ?

while we are at it, the sabber gets exp per successful sab from someone sabbing 11 chariots or better. how about the sabbed getting some exp too..?

or when you defend a sab or attack you get exp, maybe even steal it from the sabber or attacker..
tatertot
Player

Re: experience

Post by tatertot »

That is a reasonable idea. Or a failed attack or sab should receive no exp. Failure should not be rewarded. Like it.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

or successful repelled sabs get exp and repelled attacks get exp .. for a repelled attack, the attacker gets nothing .. same as a repelled sabber gets nothing.
dirtyrat
Player

Post by dirtyrat »

I don't think raids should be in this idea - but no one is mentioning them except me:D
---
Yes I like this idea. Gold is fun but exp can be slow - and so boring (waiting forever for excitement).
Shower time? NEVER!!
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

of course you don't want any fake sabbing again. hhmmmmmmm
dirtyrat
Player

Post by dirtyrat »

Maybe add a limit on how much sabs per 24 hrs you gain exp pts this way. Otherwise I could see a nutcase going crazy with sabs.
Shower time? NEVER!!
Wiz
Discord Moderator

Post by Wiz »

bloodpirate wrote: 4 years ago or successful repelled sabs get exp and repelled attacks get exp .. for a repelled attack, the attacker gets nothing .. same as a repelled sabber gets nothing.
I like it
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

if someone sabs you and you win, you get experience .. but this can only happen once a day .. same as attacks, you defend an attack, you get exp, but only once a day .. that is from the same person.
bon
Game Owner

Post by bon »

Experience is only given if you attack, raid or sabb someone. You do not receive Experience if you get attacked, raided or sabbed.

When you get attacked, raided or sabbed, you do not do receive Exp because it would lead to accounts doing so to give exp to those on the receiving end. Not going to happen.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

bon wrote: 4 years ago Experience is only given if you attack, raid or sabb someone.
i thought you didn't get exp for raids..

i just tried it, did a raid and zero exp