Alter THAT Clicker

Post game suggestions for future Eras and Speed rounds.

Moderator: Moderator

dirtyrat
Player

Alter THAT Clicker

Post by dirtyrat »

Instead of gaining troops why not gain EXP points? Somehow switch the two around. OR allow each player to choose his/her poison (tactic).
I was looking into the stat for whois clicking the most and was disappointed (but not shocked) that a TON of player DON'T click. However if it was for exp points then I bet these (lazy) players would super click! I think the problem is that most player don't really understand WHY they want more troops. BUT exp is easily shown in the training page because so much can be bought with it (plus safe upgrades). Every person on this planet wishes to upgrade. But more troops? Yawn! Boring!!
1. Clicker made fun for exp pts is my idea. (I'm sure it would throw the game off balance but that is why you smart people are around - correct?:D
Shower time? NEVER!!
Panfil57
Player

Re: Alter THAT Clicker

Post by Panfil57 »

👍😎
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

a clicker where you can only click 5 or 10k exp a day, but not more. i would use it
dirtyrat
Player

Post by dirtyrat »

HM? I'm suggesting a replacement for the current troop clicker - NOT a added clicker for exp points. Excuse me while I go shoot myself with a bow & arrow :D
Shower time? NEVER!!
Elstar
Player

Post by Elstar »

remove the clicking fully!

It brings nothing to the game, except carpal tunnel synfrome for the players :lol:

like I wrote last age:
My suggestion is this: remove the cicking from the game. But theres need for something else to BOOST morale in a more strategic way (that works the same as it does now) and make your army bigger. I would like to see that morale grows when you attack or sab someone successfully. maybe failed sabs and defended attacks give negative morale, as do raids.

Also about tech upgrades and armory:
After a certain tech upgrade you get a new type of weapon, that is stronger that the standard ones, or is harder to sab (-10% AAT for example) than the standard ones. this way during the game some get new weapons and these kind of things could spice things up later on in the game and change the strategy and dynamics in a different way.
:D

please please remove the clicking, I get its nostalgic, but it is a strategy game right, so how about making it MORE strategic and dynamic for everyone?

PS awesome upgrades this era, with the XP per turn upgrades, trading, and the AAT that is shown! :!: