History Of Sabs

Post game suggestions for future Eras and Speed rounds.

Moderator: Moderator

dirtyrat
Player

History Of Sabs

Post by dirtyrat »

I was a bit shocked that I have been sabbed 12 times (in 2 days time). So I like the history of the sabs - otherwise I would not known of them at all. BUT why does it show me the gold lost from each item? That seems like a waste of data. And truth be told I didn't lose XXX gold. If I had sold those sabbed items then they would have been worth less. IF I replaced the lost items then I will know the cost from the buy sheet.
----
So my suggestion is to remove the lost gold amount; to me it's just a eyesore of useless data. NOW the items and the time of attack IS most worthy of my attention...(And as I said before - that I was attacked in the first place; most useful data!)
----
Edit: Now maybe if it actually added up to a actual total of what all sabbing has cost me; that could be interesting data. "Thus far your total loss from sabbing cost you 35 mil gold."
Shower time? NEVER!!
The RMFz
Player

Re: History Of Sabs

Post by The RMFz »

Well, you know how much each weapon costs, but perhaps a very new player would not want to constantly keep checking what is the value of the weapon that has been sabbed from him? Also, it is pretty much a no brainer to be sabbing the biggest weapon the enemy has, but theoretically I could sit and sab 1 of every type of weapon you have. In that case, your lost weapons log would show a variety of weapons missing - wouldn't you like an overview of the kind of value you lost with each type? Another use I can think of is with respect to scripts, which can keep track of exactly how many weapons of each type you have lost, and the value thereof.
dirtyrat
Player

Re: History Of Sabs

Post by dirtyrat »

I was just suggesting that the info was overkill. And remember that the listed info itself in ON the armory page; one can easily look/check to see the cost of the lost items.
Shower time? NEVER!!