Crawling To The Next Level

Post game suggestions for future Eras and Speed rounds.

Moderator: Moderator

dirtyrat
Player

Crawling To The Next Level

Post by dirtyrat »

I think it would improve the game if we didn't need the ENTIRE amount of gold to buy the next improvement. Instead we could pay small amounts of the bill. Or at least maybe we could take the gold out of the vault to DIRECTLY pay for a upgrade.
--
If you are NEW to this game then here is the current method of upgrading certain items that require gold.
1. Log into your account, see gold, and buy some equipment. (Or else it might be stolen)
2. Attack others and buy equipment. (Or else it might be stolen.)
3. Look on 'sell page' to see if you have enough equipment to sell (to be used for next upgrade).
4. If you have enough to sell then sell it at a reduced amount (of what you had paid for it).
5. Then HURRY, H-U-R-R-Y!!!!!!!!! To training or the armory page to then buy your upgrade. (If you don't hurry then someone might see that LARGE amount of gold and steal it. It has happened to me. Then you will cry...)
6. So basically this is a snatch and run game. If you play this game (and I do play as well) then you are a thief. You might THINK that attacking others with your armies, your high tech (upgrades), and your weapons is all cool but everyone knows it is all for the gold win. I'm shocked no one has called themselves 'Gold_Thief'.
Anyway I think at least the idea of 'From Vault directly to a desired upgrade' isn't a bad one. It appears that some players save vast amounts (in their vault) for the last part of the game play. So let us others use it for our own fun huh? I think it is way more fun to able to move something without that constant fear of it being stolen while doing the desired deed
---
---
'edit': Another player just pmed me back from a old pm that i had sent him. Funny that this fits in with this; "I really enjoy th competitive aura of this, even with the frustrating feeling when sometimes i get my upgrade gold stoles." We all know this is a war game right? But it wouldn't kill us to have some sort of safe zone.
Shower time? NEVER!!
bon
Game Owner

Re: Crawling To The Next Level

Post by bon »

There are no loan sharks on KoC, when you upgrade you need the full amount. You can use your safe, sell weapons or get a sell from someone to help you get the upgrade.

When withdrawing from your safe or selling weapons, it is best to open 2 windows, 1 with the upgrade page on half of your screen, and the other window with either your safe or weapons ready to sell.

When you withdraw from your safe or sell your weapons, do NOT wait for the page to reload, immediately go to the other window on your screen and hit the upgrade. If you dont you risk losing your gold.
dirtyrat
Player

Re: Crawling To The Next Level

Post by dirtyrat »

Thanks for the advice - I shall try it. But I still think my idea had merit. Even a horror movie allows you catch your breathe every once in awhile. Alright I see no point of continuing with this idea; all points were made from both sides.
Shower time? NEVER!!