Conquest Add On - Defense!

Post game suggestions for future Eras and Speed rounds.

Moderator: Moderator

dirtyrat
Player

Conquest Add On - Defense!

Post by dirtyrat »

SORRY for all the suggestions. But I am new, not in an alliance, and so I am looking at this game with totally fresh eyes.

Give players the option of ALLOWING npk(s) to attack the player (to learn defense)
1. "Hmm ok so I have a list to attack npks and a list that allows npks to attack me."
2. The player chooses 'npk attacks YOU' option.
3. The player loses troops (?if unsuccessful?) if his defense is bad. Or he wins exp and loses no troops if he DEFENDS against the npk.

Am I right or wrong - is this conquest page a help guide for new players? And/or for everyone when 1st starting out their new (small) kingdoms? And don't players need to understand defense in this game? Or is this a game that oldies just WISH new players to join so they can then constantly steal 'new gold' - until the new players quit in a huff?
So you have a teaching guide that only shows attacking but not defense..? And go look at my other thread ' new player help guide questions' and see how confused that conquest has screwed my head off...
Shower time? NEVER!!
Squishy
Forum Moderator
Alliance: FFLOP

Re: Conquest Add On - Defense!

Post by Squishy »

trying to digest what was said, will take a look later and edit into this post if nobody else has but conquest is not a tutorial page, it is a way to use turns to attack and get exp without losing any troops. a thought of having a tutorial mode in interesting but given the time to code it is better off to just get experiance on how to play int he wold ad utilizing available resources.
BabyYoda_LoP
- Lords of Peril Knight at Arms & FFLOP BF Mod
- Triple OG for Trey Duece Gang
- KoC Social Platforms Moderator & HelpDesk
- Member of KoC Complaints Department

bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

as said .. the conquest page is a way to use your turns by attacking and gaining experience without actually attacking other players. the more you attack each level, the less experience you gain. you start by gaining 50 experience per attack, and eventually you will gain 0.5 per attack. you get damage to attack weapons, but don't loose any soldiers. starting an age, and not buying attack weapons, and conquesting each level numerous times, will give you lots of experience and zero damage or losses.
dirtyrat
Player

Post by dirtyrat »

Yes sorry for the LONG post. And yes I understand that the conquest page is for exp but I thought it was also a tutorial. Perhaps I am so used to other games with tutorials that this also looked like one. My bad. And doesn't each attack in there only cost 10 turns while normal attacks cost 100 turns? Lol well I won't feel stupid for mistaking this as a guide instead of regular game play because it is , to me at least, a very weird page.
Shower time? NEVER!!
bon
Game Owner

Post by bon »

Each Conquest costs 10 attack turns, as it does not give you the same amount of gold later on in the era each Conquest only costs you 10 turns.

The Conquest page is not a tutorial page, as your SA increases you can do each of the conquests. You receive gold, receive damages to your weapons and you receive EXP per conquest you undertake.

The final Conquest you do not receive gold or damages, it is there just to receive EXP.
dirtyrat
Player

Post by dirtyrat »

Cool/cool/thanks. I still think it would be great as a add on tutorial page but no biggie to me.
--
I see no reason to continue with this idea/thread; let it drop into the bottomless pit:D

(Oh and today I've tested the theory of less exp pts gained as you do many hits on a single target and saw it was true; not that I don't trust you guys/gals;D
Shower time? NEVER!!