era 6 auto fill

Post game suggestions for future Eras and Speed rounds.

Moderator: Moderator

bloodpirate
Player

era 6 auto fill

Post by bloodpirate »

A button to clear the auto filli n the armory, click amounts are emptied so you can quickly buy something else.
MadGeorge
Game Moderator

Era Winner

Re: era 6 auto fill

Post by MadGeorge »

Do you mean a one-time button that would allow you to quickly adjust what you are buying or a button that literally resets the presets to 0 on everything?
MadGeorge-SR
Sweet Brotherhood Leader

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails
—William Arthur Ward
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

one to set all to zero. then you can do one then buy.
Sunny``
Player

Post by Sunny`` »

I would like it to clear the auto-fill so you can manually type in how many to buy. Seems to me that once upon a time weapons/tools had two boxes same as the present day Training and you could quickly click to fill it in. Also seems like, but might not have been KOC, that as you filled in one category that the side boxes would adjust amounts available for next categories, and so on, for both training and armory.
brandonito
Player

Era Winner

Post by brandonito »

Sunny`` wrote: 4 years ago I would like it to clear the auto-fill so you can manually type in how many to buy. Seems to me that once upon a time weapons/tools had two boxes same as the present day Training and you could quickly click to fill it in. Also seems like, but might not have been KOC, that as you filled in one category that the side boxes would adjust amounts available for next categories, and so on, for both training and armory.
Scripts had/have those features. Probably what you're thinking of.