Era 4 - Trade Returns

Post game suggestions for future Eras and Speed rounds.

Moderator: Moderator

Screwy
Player

Re: Era 4 - Trade Returns

Post by Screwy »

Trade center should be tweaked a lot....we all know why LOL :D Some nerfing for the exp for turns exchange is needed or else we can just call KoC Swars v 2.0 :D
Ogotai
Player

Post by Ogotai »

Hope they nerf it, the sooner the better cant imagine this circus going on for another 4months....
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

Ogotai wrote: 4 years ago Hope they nerf it, the sooner the better cant imagine this circus going on for another 4months....
why change thing during an era .. major changes should only be done during speed rounds. but bug repairs should be done immediately
Ogotai
Player

Post by Ogotai »

bloodpirate wrote: 4 years ago
Ogotai wrote: 4 years ago Hope they nerf it, the sooner the better cant imagine this circus going on for another 4months....
why change thing during an era .. major changes should only be done during speed rounds. but bug repairs should be done immediately
Also true
Jank
Player

Post by Jank »

I love it, its The Slayer Heaven
Jeld
Player

Post by Jeld »

Jank wrote: 4 years ago I love it, its The Slayer Heaven
Granted clicking is now for only the dedicated bankers but even for guys like me who only slay it's still a bloody nightmare. Just one week into the era and potentially 2000 attacks deep... (real number is 1300 for me but some people are there).
Basic tactics have been thrown out the window there's no reward for efforts unless you slay A LOT, in fact i'm spending hours just slaying the battlefield, everyone is getting hit every few minutes, It's going to get twice as bad when everyone gets their 20xp upgrade.

Perhaps a cost of 680xp for 150 turns would be a better ratio? People still get a buttload of turns if they want to slay but will also be able to hold more than 7 minutes of TBG if they want to bank.

Sounds like a whinge but I still love the game, just not sure I can sustain the amount of activity required to keep up for four months, I know plenty of other people that feel the same way.

Please don't ban me :mrgreen:
THEDutchman
Player

Post by THEDutchman »

bloodpirate wrote: 4 years ago
It has been done before, like nerfing wizz alot during an age. It's not a 'major' change.
drbrainsol
Player

Post by drbrainsol »

To add to what everyone has been saying, I also think XP / Turns trading should be nerfed significantly. I would start by doubling how much turns cost right now and review the cost as the age progresses. As long as it is clear to the players that the cost will change, say every month, I don't think this will be an issue. It would add some CHAOS to the game :twisted:
bon
Game Owner

Post by bon »

Era 4 will end in 1 day, 21 hours, 28 minutes and 21 seconds Subject to change(just giving you a rough idea)

We know the turns trade/exp per turn is the main contributor to the abundance of turns this Era, it will be adjusted once this Era ends and before Era 5 gets underway.

There will be no speed round inbetween this Era and the next. Downtime is still unknown atm but we will keep you posted.