A couple of minor things...

Post game suggestions for future Eras and Speed rounds.

Moderator: Moderator

Jeld
Player

A couple of minor things...

Post by Jeld »

After having returned to the game after 15 years or so i'd say the game is pretty good the way it is but i'd like to pitch my two cents.

- Implement a "bulk sell" button in armory. Main reason is to get that hefty conscription upgrade, i'll be damned if i'm going to leave billions of gold exposed out on the battlefield while I sell off inventory bit by bit, it's just too risky. It would pretty much be game over for the era if someone caught you out and stole your gold.

-Some of the recruiting images are indecipherable, you'd swear sixes are eights and ones are sevens, fours are nines...

-Conquests should state how many times they have been performed so we can keep track of them.

Other than that i'd say good job maintaining the game, it's interesting to see that apart from introducing experience points and conquests the game hasn't changed too much.
Squishy
Forum Moderator
Alliance: FFLOP

Re: A couple of minor things...

Post by Squishy »

the idea of a bulk sell was supposed to be implemented as a "sell all" button, that was the purpose of the checkmarks to designate what you wanted to sell on click. we even had this sell all button in the speedround (unworking mind you) but for whatever reason it dident make it into the final product. i would assume it will be added but only the devs know for sure.

i love the conquests idea though, maybe put a counter next to the conquest name, much better then having to click it just to find out you did more then you wanted to already.
BabyYoda_LoP
- Lords of Peril Knight at Arms & FFLOP BF Mod
- Triple OG for Trey Duece Gang
- KoC Social Platforms Moderator & HelpDesk
- Member of KoC Complaints Department

MadGeorge
Game Moderator

Era Winner

Re: A couple of minor things...

Post by MadGeorge »

Jeld wrote: 4 years ago- Implement a "bulk sell" button in armory. Main reason is to get that hefty conscription upgrade, i'll be damned if i'm going to leave billions of gold exposed out on the battlefield while I sell off inventory bit by bit, it's just too risky. It would pretty much be game over for the era if someone caught you out and stole your gold.
Blame Rolz that this isnt already in place... :lol: :lol:
Jeld wrote: 4 years ago-Some of the recruiting images are indecipherable, you'd swear sixes are eights and ones are sevens, fours are nines...
You should join KoC Discord and maybe speak to Bon. If you arent using an alliance recruiter, he has some amazing tips for the images!
Jeld wrote: 4 years ago-Conquests should state how many times they have been performed so we can keep track of them.
I think this has been said a lot and I think (if memory serves me right) that Ash said he would think about getting it added (might have been Bon)
MadGeorge-SR
Sweet Brotherhood Leader

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails
—William Arthur Ward