Game Suggestions Guidelines.

Post game suggestions for future Eras and Speed rounds.

Moderator: Moderator

bloodpirate
Player

Re: Game Suggestions Guidelines.

Post by bloodpirate »

back to the war stuff .. who wins and who looses. i think the admins should step in and say.. "hey, you lost the war. surrender already.. and lets get on with the game."

wars started getting longer and longer, once noob protection was introduced. the loosing side could go on forever, and still grow.

there should be some sort of "war" button. once the owner of two alliances clicked that button, and there was a war, each side should be able to sab xx% more of opponents accounts. raids should do xxx times more damage. would that make alliances approve other alliances but not declare war? less trash talk on here for sure.

there has to be some way to end wars, instead of waiting for eoa.
bon
Game Owner

Post by bon »

It is not up to admins to decide who wins or who loses.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

bon wrote: 4 years ago It is not up to admins to decide who wins or who loses.
Aggie wrote: 4 years ago

If they had surrender, They could rebuild and maybe bring some fun back. Now a whole bunch of them stopped playing and probably some won't return to the game. Nice work by not surrendering. Great job!
one reason people quit playing. so the admins don't want to stop this from happening?
bon
Game Owner

Post by bon »

It is not up to the admins to decide who wins or loses, we do not even take notice of who is warring.

If an alliance hammers another to the point where its no longer feasible to war then its up to that alliance to decide if they want to keep going or not. Why should admins step in and stop wars, we only get involved if players are not playing within the rules.

Its up to the alliances warring to decide what is in their best interests, while some find it fun to ruin other alliances/players accounts and are happy when they see not active accounts will only lead to those alliances left in the game.

Personally if the war is won I would like to see alliances end the wars to let players build back up their accounts and move on but its a war game and its up to those that play to sort this out themselves not admins.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

Era 4 will start between 8PM and 11 PM AEST

one reason we need a built in game clock. when is that from now?

a built in clock would be xxxxx time .. game will start between 8pm and 11pm game time.

i looked for australian time zones

3:40 p.m.
Norfolk Island Time
Kingston (GMT+11)
2:10 p.m.
Australian Central Standard Time
Adelaide (GMT+9:30)
12:40 p.m.
Australian Western Standard Time
Perth (GMT+8)
11:40 a.m.
Christmas Island Time
Christmas Island (GMT+7)

aest isn't there.

Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) New South Wales (except Broken Hill), Victoria, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory
Australian Central Daylight Time (ACDT) South Australia and the town of Broken Hill in western New South Wales

but there is no reference to GMT .. or anywhere else.

so i will guess it is between kingston time and ACST .. or about GMT +10

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I KEPT looking

Australia has 5 standard time zones:

UTC+8:00: Australian Western Standard Time (AWST)
UTC+8:45: Australian Central Western Standard Time (ACWST)
UTC+9:30: Australian Central Standard Time (ACST)
UTC+10:00: Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)
UTC+10:30: Lord Howe Standard Time (LHST)

////////////////////////////////////

SO .. Greenwich Mean Time is 7 hours ahead of Pacific Time

so i add the 10 hrs from gmt to aest .. and it is 17 hrs from pst

so .. 8 aest would be 1am pst and 11 aest would be 4am pst.

MAYBE

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

p.s. SET the game clock to AEST if you want. just so there is a clock in the game to refer too.
SchyTex
Player

Post by SchyTex »

Could we get the "Buy Weapons" button back at the bottom of the weapons and tool list?

Also, is the Safe link being looked already? There was going to be some way to upgrade the Safe?
bon
Game Owner

Post by bon »

The buy weapon button will NOT be returning.
drbrainsol
Player

Post by drbrainsol »

I have to say I am quite enjoying the latest set of changes, especially the additional info now displayed in command centre and the armory.

However, I do also have a major gripe with the armory page. I feel that at the moment it is way too easy for someone to accidentally hit "sell all" and destroy potentially months of investment in the game. Especially when playing on mobile, double tapping "sell all" and thus inadvertently confirming the action is a serious issue. I know players who did this and I also almost did it twice.

I'm my opinion, the "Sell all" button should absolutely not be the first button one sees at the top of the armory page. It should be somewhere out of place (i.e. maybe at the bottom of the armory page). But if that is too complicated / time consuming to do, swapping the "buy" and "sell all" buttons should be a decent short term fix at least (granted, some players who got used to the current system would need some time to adjust).

What does everyone think?