Is it just me?

Post KoC Questions Here

Moderator: Moderator

giftig
Player

Is it just me?

Post by giftig »

For the past week or so, with the exception of the 'Back' and 'Next' buttons on the battlefield, every page of the site is taking around 5 seconds to load.

Previously all pages loaded instantly.

I have deleted cookies, rebooted and everything else I can think of to no avail. All other sites appear to be loading fast.

Anyone else having this problem? Or have any suggestions?

Thanks for reading.

Giftig
Squishy
Forum Moderator
Alliance: FFLOP

Re: Is it just me?

Post by Squishy »

dont seem to be having that problem, are you running an alliance script per chance?
BabyYoda_LoP
- Lords of Peril Knight at Arms & FFLOP BF Mod
- Triple OG for Trey Duece Gang
- KoC Social Platforms Moderator & HelpDesk
- Member of KoC Complaints Department

giftig
Player

Re: Is it just me?

Post by giftig »

Thanks for responding.

No, not running any scripts whatsoever.

Tried in firefox, chrome and IE, same problem on all of them.
It just suddenly happened from one day to the next - I thought it might be a server issue.
I haven't changed any settings or needed to download updates so I think I can rule those out.

New computer, good ISP, very fast fibre connection. Forum is fine, every other site is fine. KoC is not fine any more.

As I said in my opening post, when I used the battlefield's 'Next' and 'Back' buttons everything is instant, but when I click a link in the menu or the name of a player the page takes 5 or 6 seconds to load.

No clue why this has suddenly happened - it's almost like, back in the day, everyone was using the recruiter at the same moment and things went laggy. Only 5 seconds for every KoC page to load is a bit more than laggy.

Not sure what else to try.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Giftig