Clicking feedback

Post KoC Questions Here

Moderator: Moderator

Grabacr
Player

Clicking feedback

Post by Grabacr »

I would consider centering the numbers and making them clearer. I find it takes a little extra time when I have to look in the corners. Centering would probably improve clicking speed and readability.
King_Caulk
Player

Clicking feedback

Post by King_Caulk »

I still have problems with a few of the number pictures but I got through the list in less than 20 minutes, by using very liberal use of the skip button. Didn't get into problems with recaptchas either (only had to answer one).
pilot-lop
Player

Clicking feedback

Post by pilot-lop »

As mentioned before i also hate the Recaptcha. On some occasions i have needed to do it 5+x several times before I can get back to clicking and that is very annoying.

As for the numbers the issue i have is that i use a mac so no number pad lol :(
bon
Game Owner

Clicking feedback

Post by bon »

Ingame recruiter.

Load recruiter, click the first number and wait, you will see the page jump back into position. Once it is back into position is when you have to click, if you click before that you will receive a recaptcha.

How to use the ingame and speed it up (I did say speed it up not make it as fast as outside recruiters to be clear).

-Load the recruiter and click the first number.
-Zoom out on your page to 50%, zooming out eliminates the jumping of the page reload.
-You can then click the number, wait for the next number to load and click it straight away, as soon as a number appears you can click it you do not need to wait for the jump because there isnt one.

Not sure why so many are having issues, I have clicked over 20-30k morale and not had a single missclick, I have also forced a missclick many times to test out the recaptcha and have not had issues getting it correct on the first try.

All I can put down the issues players are having where the recruiter is concerned is that they are using the YAR/outside recruiter and unfortunately we do not control that at all.

I know players are going to say they shouldnt have to do the above to use the ingame recruiter and i agree, but until i have sorted a new recruiter or a way to get yar ingame then I am atleast letting you know that there is an easier way to click the ingame than just using the ingame as it loads initially.
bLaZe-
Player

Clicking feedback

Post by bLaZe- »

My only issue is with the recaptcha. It has gotten so difficult and time consuming. I spend 60% of my time on the darn recaptcha's and 40% actually on clicking. It has gotten way more difficult after a misclick and you used to get at least 4-5 "mulligans" when you first started clicking before they started requiring to much time besides "click here". I absolutely despise the thought of clicking now whereas before it was a little more consistent and mindless. The 1s and 7s are hard, the 3,6,8s are hard... I am sure its just a bit of a learning curve but I am wishing we had letters back right now. However, I don't see us switching back so my only ask is to evaluate the recaptchas... They really suck and when I am doing 50 of them just to get through the list I feel stressed and not wanting to complete what used to be a simple task.
King_Caulk
Player

Clicking feedback

Post by King_Caulk »

bLaZe- wrote: 5 years ago My only issue is with the recaptcha. It has gotten so difficult and time consuming. I spend 60% of my time on the darn recaptcha's and 40% actually on clicking. It has gotten way more difficult after a misclick and you used to get at least 4-5 "mulligans" when you first started clicking before they started requiring to much time besides "click here". I absolutely despise the thought of clicking now whereas before it was a little more consistent and mindless. The 1s and 7s are hard, the 3,6,8s are hard... I am sure its just a bit of a learning curve but I am wishing we had letters back right now. However, I don't see us switching back so my only ask is to evaluate the recaptchas... They really suck and when I am doing 50 of them just to get through the list I feel stressed and not wanting to complete what used to be a simple task.
Be more liberal with the skip button on the questionable ones. A few of the 7s are tilted counter-clockwise to look like 1s and a few of the 5s look like 9s, but if you skip the questionable ones you don't get into the multiple captcha heck-land.
bLaZe-
Player

Clicking feedback

Post by bLaZe- »

King_Caulk wrote: 5 years ago
bLaZe- wrote: 5 years ago My only issue is with the recaptcha. It has gotten so difficult and time consuming. I spend 60% of my time on the darn recaptcha's and 40% actually on clicking. It has gotten way more difficult after a misclick and you used to get at least 4-5 "mulligans" when you first started clicking before they started requiring to much time besides "click here". I absolutely despise the thought of clicking now whereas before it was a little more consistent and mindless. The 1s and 7s are hard, the 3,6,8s are hard... I am sure its just a bit of a learning curve but I am wishing we had letters back right now. However, I don't see us switching back so my only ask is to evaluate the recaptchas... They really suck and when I am doing 50 of them just to get through the list I feel stressed and not wanting to complete what used to be a simple task.
Be more liberal with the skip button on the questionable ones. A few of the 7s are tilted counter-clockwise to look like 1s and a few of the 5s look like 9s, but if you skip the questionable ones you don't get into the multiple captcha heck-land.
Thanks, I have started to do just that... but even with the click list, you still get screwed :? I am coming up on the click reel again and will let ya know how it goes :)
bLaZe-
Player

Re: Clicking feedback

Post by bLaZe- »

Still doesn't work as well as skipping many numbers on YAR... IMHO
Squishy
Forum Moderator
Alliance: FFLOP

Post by Squishy »

some of the numbers suck butt hey are doable what i dont get is the recaptcha errors, like i never had had to do any recaotcha more then once after a misclick they are so stupidly easy even on yar, some have reported that if the images load slow it dont matter what you select, if thats true this has to be the case with you all :P
BabyYoda_LoP
- Lords of Peril Knight at Arms & FFLOP BF Mod
- Triple OG for Trey Duece Gang
- KoC Social Platforms Moderator & HelpDesk
- Member of KoC Complaints Department

bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

yes, if captcha pictures load slow, you have to wait, and wait, and wait. yawn