What would you Prefer? (A Poll as suggested)

No Place Like Home

Moderator: Moderator

King_Caulk
Player

Re: What would you Prefer? (A Poll as suggested)

Post by King_Caulk »

Why do we even need conquests with xp/turn being a thing?

I was looking forward to a week off work at the start of this era (first time in ages, pun intended), but now it turns out I'd have to bank 100% of all turns during my week off, day and night, with no error, just to make back the silly mistake I made when I invested xp in econ.

I want to wash my hands of this era and get the chance to start another one before I start work again and have zero chance at a good era start. Being able to bank the first few days to get the first xp/turn upgrades is the key to a good era now, once we balance slaying like I said in the thread (my changes would limit us to about 58 slays a day, still four times the non-xp/turn trading slaying rate).

PPS: option 2, reset and just turn off conquests, limit xp/turn to 10, only get 50 xp per slay (costing 100 turns), new turn trade rate 2000 xp for 500 turns, new soldier trade 10 000xp for 10 000 soldiers. Who cares about the repair thing?
Endtime
Player

Post by Endtime »

King_Caulk wrote: 4 years ago Why do we even need conquests with xp/turn being a thing?

I was looking forward to a week off work at the start of this era (first time in ages, pun intended), but now it turns out I'd have to bank 100% of all turns during my week off, day and night, with no error, just to make back the silly mistake I made when I invested xp in econ.

I want to wash my hands of this era and get the chance to start another one before I start work again and have zero chance at a good era start. Being able to bank the first few days to get the first xp/turn upgrades is the key to a good era now, once we balance slaying like I said in the thread (my changes would limit us to about 58 slays a day, still four times the non-xp/turn trading slaying rate).

PPS: option 2, reset and just turn off conquests, limit xp/turn to 10, only get 50 xp per slay (costing 100 turns), new turn trade rate 2000 xp for 500 turns, new soldier trade 10 000xp for 10 000 soldiers. Who cares about the repair thing?
1. No one forces you to bank 100%

2. Turning off conquests achieves nothing, absolutely nothing.
Endtime
Player

Post by Endtime »

Screwy wrote: 4 years ago On the other hand - I don't know what and how did you discuss it with other players cause I got kicked...for speaking up lol. Thanks for at least letting me being able to post on Forums....
You were kicked & banned perm for obvious reasons, we will not sit there and have full blown arguments when you see only one side of the entirety.
King_Caulk
Player

Post by King_Caulk »

Endtime wrote: 4 years ago 1. No one forces you to bank 100%

2. Turning off conquests achieves nothing, absolutely nothing.
1. If I want to break even on econ upgrades compared to slaying with that xp, this era, in 1 month, then I have to bank a huge percentage of the daily turns. No one is forcing me to go econ, but I can't get a refund either on econ upgrades I already did.

2. Turning off conquests would eliminate the "problem" that people could farm the last conquest with infinite turns and no repairs for free gold. So we would not have to fix the repair bug before resetting the era.