FoD/DEMK/NWO vs RL/LACN/Cerberus/TCR

Need to war, want to start a war, want to find out who is at war, look no further.

Moderator: Moderator

bloodpirate
Player

Re: FoD vs RL/LACN/BSS/Cerberus/TCR

Post by bloodpirate »

Jenka wrote: 2 years ago Surrendering doesn’t suit your “victim” narrative.
see post one where we were pounced upon .. so, yes, we are the victims here. and no, we won't surrender .. i gave some of you terms if you want to surrender and live in peace till the end of era. or until you pounce upon us once again, to show how superior you are to the 2 or 7 or 50 of us. all hail the great rl/lacn/bss/cerberus/tcr conglomerate , who single handedly beat up 2 or 7 players.
Elmo_LaCN
Discord Moderator

Post by Elmo_LaCN »

Don't you get tired of listening to your own nonsense?
FuNeS13
Player

Post by FuNeS13 »

bloodpirate wrote: 2 years ago
Jenka wrote: 2 years ago 7? I thought it was just you and Jack.
i knew someone would want to brag .. are you proud of the way you got my alliance to quit? what is it now then .. 230 vs 2 .. happy days for you

who wants to brag next about how you are destroying us?
Jenka wrote: 2 years ago Mr. Pirate, sir. If you want to surrender, you must talk to your handlers at DEMK.
me and jack surrender? hahahahaaha .. never. are you speaking for your 200 plus people, do you want my surrender terms? the same ones i gave bss, who never accepted them..

the admins used to never like it when you double posted like you did

///////////////////////

people keep telling me, we are not alone in this .. so, lets pretend my whole chain was involved .. all 50 of us .. that would still make it 250 vs 50

so, include them if you must .. now tell me of your great exploits .. how easy it was to beat us up .. 5 vs 1 odds .. tell me your sab totals, your raid totals, how many of our side you forced to leave the game.. bullies do that you know. kick someone so they can't get up. tell me, don't keep silent .. let all KOC know what heros you are.
Buttpirate seriously.... are you retarded? Cause that would explain a lot of things... or maybe your mom drop you head first when you were a baby... if I remember correctly your "not existent" allies DEMK and NWO and SR and... who am I forgetting?.... who was it? The one I kept out of the memes.... oh yeah FOD all gang bang LaCN las era... and a few eras back they all gang SR or something like that... this is a WAR game...

And stop with the stupid "I am the victim attitude" stop pretending your 6 people alliance... oh... sorry.... 2 people "alliance" is the center of the universe....

Get your shit together and just surrender... quit like the rest of your "peaceful" alliance.... peaceful my ass
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

FuNeS13 wrote: 2 years ago

Buttpirate are you retarded? your mom
i see, you don't want to talk about the game, just name call .. i can do that

your mothers a whore .. your father is a pimp .. all your siblings have different fathers . you have been buggered by all your family and friends
Squishy
Forum Moderator
Alliance: FFLOP

Post by Squishy »

lets not degenerate to making this a petty insults throwing thread, trash talk can be done without lobbing personal insults

that being said you guys know hes trolling you right. anybody paying attention to the game or other forms of the community know this is a much larger war then the thread title state. and anybody whos been around the block knows exactly whats whats going on here, BP i commend you, dident think you could get them this worked up lol.

if any alliance in this war on the fod side wants there name in it all they got to do is ask ;) either way when the thread gets archived all parties will be reflected for history keeping purposes assuming there are no surrenders from now till then

as far as the double posting which was pointed out we ask you refrain for sure, thats a general statement, there is an edit button and you are free to delete and repost if you are worried about timestamping and unread notifications and such
BabyYoda_LoP
- Lords of Peril Knight at Arms & FFLOP BF Mod
- Triple OG for Trey Duece Gang
- KoC Social Platforms Moderator & HelpDesk
- Member of KoC Complaints Department

Kaya
Player

Post by Kaya »

Well said squishy keep it fun lads
LordCounter
Player

Post by LordCounter »

bloodpirate wrote: 2 years ago me and jack surrender? hahahahaaha .. never. are you speaking for your 200 plus people, do you want my surrender terms? the same ones i gave bss, who never accepted them..

so, include them if you must .. now tell me of your great exploits .. how easy it was to beat us up .. 5 vs 1 odds .. tell me your sab totals, your raid totals, how many of our side you forced to leave the game.. bullies do that you know. kick someone so they can't get up. tell me, don't keep silent .. let all KOC know what heros you are.
I never said i didn't accept anything. There's an obligatory 5 working days period where we have to discuss and evaluate the terms.
Your request has been send to BSS chief negotiator. You will recieve an answer within 1-5 working days. Please be patient, don't lie and say we're not serious negotiators, that's just hurtfull. As Squishy said, let's keep this civil.

And here are our stats. To be honest, i didnt know there were more than 10 alliances in koc. But here you go

Rank | Alliance Name | Gold Sabbed | Gold Stolen | Spies Killed | Sentries Killed
13 | Forces of Darkness | 459,562,925,000 | 9,371,852,752 | 215,738 | 526,202

Rank | Alliance Name | Gold Stolen | Soldiers Killed | Mercs Killed | Hostages Taken | Spies Kill | Sentries Kill
12 | Forces of Darkness | 127,119,505,044 | 110,956 | 591,706 | 426,512 | 32,781 | 131,254

Now give us your sab stats on BSS. And please add a complimentary youtube link to your favorite song
6 hours ago ButtPirate attack 168,037,599 Gold stolen
6 hours ago ButtPirate raid 24,005,371 Gold stolen
7 hours ago ButtPirate attack 154,331,713 Gold stolen
7 hours ago ButtPirate raid 21,263,512 Gold stolen
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

LordCounter wrote: 2 years ago
bloodpirate wrote: 2 years ago me and jack surrender? hahahahaaha .. never. are you speaking for your 200 plus people, do you want my surrender terms? the same ones i gave bss, who never accepted them..

I never said i didn't accept anything. There's an obligatory 5 working days period where we have to discuss and evaluate the terms.
Your request has been send to BSS chief negotiator. You will recieve an answer within 1-5 working days. Please be patient, don't lie and say we're not serious negotiators, that's just hurtfull. As Squishy said, let's keep this civil.

And here are our stats. To be honest, i didnt know there were more than 10 alliances in koc. But here you go

Rank | Alliance Name | Gold Sabbed | Gold Stolen | Spies Killed | Sentries Killed
13 | Forces of Darkness | 459,562,925,000 | 9,371,852,752 | 215,738 | 526,202

Rank | Alliance Name | Gold Stolen | Soldiers Killed | Mercs Killed | Hostages Taken | Spies Kill | Sentries Kill
12 | Forces of Darkness | 127,119,505,044 | 110,956 | 591,706 | 426,512 | 32,781 | 131,254

Now give us your sab stats on BSS. And please add a complimentary youtube link to your favorite song
i have no idea how to get data like that .. i did find this though

Top 10 Sab Attempts

#1 - Latin_community - 83,193.
#2 - Shalalalala - 64,934.
#3 - BloodPirate - 54,952.
#4 - kopi - 48,602.
#5 - sannicola - 47,885.
#6 - MiniBoss - 45,130.
#7 - Ricky_Bobby - 44,217.
#8 - Dark_Mirage - 40,486.
#9 - BabyYoda_LoP - 39,488.
#10 - Turd_Ferguson - 37,769.