DEMK/SR/NWO/FoD vs LaCN

Need to war, want to start a war, want to find out who is at war, look no further.

Moderator: Moderator

Moist
Player

Re: DEMK/SR/NWO/FoD vs LaCN

Post by Moist »

bloodpirate wrote: 2 years ago actually,, LACN POed most of koc so everyone wanted in on the fun. if the other war wasn't going on, there would be more people having fun on lacns account.
Same can be said about every alliance... good try tho
Mikeoh
Player

Post by Mikeoh »

Lol, BP taking about others pissing people off. :lol:
We were gena win the era, DEMK got butt hurt, couldn't beat us on their own, so they gathered a gang of rag tag losers to jump us.
HaRdHouse
Player
Alliance: SR

Post by HaRdHouse »

Mikeoh wrote: 2 years ago Lol, BP taking about others pissing people off. :lol:
We were gena win the era, DEMK got butt hurt, couldn't beat us on their own, so they gathered a gang of rag tag losers to jump us.
Take care with your words
8-) 8-) Check out my Fiverr gigs: https://www.fiverr.com/hardhouse 8-) 8-)
AxEHeaD15
Discord Moderator
Alliance: DEMK

Post by AxEHeaD15 »

Why would we let you win the age?
Elmo_LaCN
Discord Moderator

Post by Elmo_LaCN »

HaRdHouse wrote: 2 years ago
Mikeoh wrote: 2 years ago Lol, BP taking about others pissing people off. :lol:
Take care with your words
Or else you gnna jump us with 3 other alliances? lol
Mikeoh
Player

Post by Mikeoh »

AxEHeaD15 wrote: 2 years ago Why would we let you win the age?
Could have fought us 1 Vs 1, would have been a glorious war not this cowards approach.
Plurpilicious
Player

Post by Plurpilicious »

Mikeoh wrote: 2 years ago
Could have fought us 1 Vs 1, would have been a glorious war not this cowards approach.
Who the fuck cares about glory? LaCN had the halo of protection from DEMK, our goals no longer matched and halo of protection was gone so the hordes were let loose. From the Warhammer 40k books I've been reading there is only glory in death so I'm thinking you should be happy in the death of LaCN's era?
ZiGZaG
Player

Post by ZiGZaG »

AxEHeaD15 wrote: 2 years ago Well young ones, as you sit here and listen to my tale, I hear you asking, "old man, why did DEMK, NWO, and SR declare war on LaCN?" I will tell you, but only because I want to, and not because you asked, you selfish sons of guns!

See the story starts here, LaCN and DEMK were military allies, and LaCN slept with DEMK's niece, so they broke up. The niece was over age, single, and fairly attractive, so it wasn't a bad breakup, it was basically just a, "Hey dude, that wasn't cool, now I have to not be friends with you, but be your uncle. That's right, you need to marry her now." No hard feelings, but still, no longer allied.

After DEMK and LaCN broke up, we see that the wolves over at SR were circling the campsite we inhabited together, but DEMK had their own campsite as well, and we have all the goodies that wolves like to eat, like venison jerky, steamed rabbit soup, and bourbon. The wolves at SR are our friends now YAY!!

Now SR and DEMK are wandering drunkenly down the street and head into the bar inhabited by the peace loving folks at NWO. Those guys are fun to drink with, so we got to getting CRUNK and say, hey, you know what would be cool? Seeing a big juicy alliance fall for no particular reason! No one disagreed because we were all three sheets to the wind at that point and we got to discussing who this juicy alliance should be. We had choices....RL/Cerb, they were fairly juicy after beating the crap out of FF/LoP. RB is super juicy, but man, all they want to do is rank. NiTe is like the cool new kid at school, and ToyTrain really just wants to be friends with everyone. Guess that leaves LaCN! Since LaCN slept with our nieces, literally all of them by now, causing our military alliance to break up, does anyone have any issues? No? Cool, we mass at this date, be drunk, naked, and bearing some nuns!

At a table nearby, FoD was chillaxing, and they were all like, "Wait, we get to be naked? Dude, let us in on this!" These guys weren't even drunk, can you believe that! Just straight up took their clothes off all sober like, and grabbed some nuns, and started swinging on LaCN like they were waiting for it all age!

Did you really think DEMK would go an age without warring? Silly rabbit, trix are for kids!

-AxE
Story so bad that I joined LaCN chain - didn't even do that when I was a LaCN member. That's how bad this story is. Y'all suck, you lost me 5 minutes of my life and I will make sure you repay that debt.
Mikeoh
Player

Post by Mikeoh »

Plurpilicious wrote: 2 years ago
Mikeoh wrote: 2 years ago
Who the fuck cares about glory? LaCN had the halo of protection from DEMK, our goals no longer matched and halo of protection was gone so the hordes were let loose. From the Warhammer 40k books I've been reading there is only glory in death so I'm thinking you should be happy in the death of LaCN's era?
DEMK betrayed their "allies" but didn't even have the bottle to do it themselves so had to ask for help from a bunch of alliances on the downturn
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

lacn .. your suffering will be over in ........ 1 week, 1 day, 17 hours, 53 minutes and 24 seconds