Era 7 - LaCN, DEMK, Cerberus, RelentlessLegacy and FOD vs SR

Need to war, want to start a war, want to find out who is at war, look no further.

Moderator: Moderator

User avatar
Obviously
Player
Posts: 9
Joined: 1 month ago
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: Era 7 - LaCN, DEMK, Cerberus, RelentlessLegacy and FOD vs SR

Post by Obviously » 1 month ago

MadGeorge wrote:
1 month ago
This sole reason is the one that severed the relationship with DEMK and started the issues..

I agreed we would help our allies.
We set a timer..
The day of the timer, my daughter was hospitalised and I told SR leaders and then went AWOL from the game, etc.
DEMK weren't told in time. Simples.

When we were in chain with FFLOP/GLADS, we joined as per the agreement made at the start of era. Anything else said about that is just noise.

The reasons this war happened?
DEMK chain wanted payback for previous eras.
RL wanted to have a chance of being on the winning side for once, so they pushed the multies into overdrive. (not butthurt - the bans etc prove it) :lol: :lol: :lol: I was going to say they wanted to rank, but Daz managed that last era - woop!
Cerberus literally had nothing to lose - They lost their biggest growth source from Brando and his officers.
1: Sorry to hear about your daughter and I hope she is doing better now.

2: How and why did you being AWOL stop SR from joining the war?

3: It's true there has been some multies banned from our chain, I guess some people thought it was a good idea to put their NordVPN/ExpressVPN (or whatever VPN the youtube videos you're watching pushes onto you) subscriptions to good use :p But SR is the absolute LAST chain that can complain about multies ;)
If we want to be on the "winning side" we could have done it many times before. We could have allied with you for example if we were as desperate as you're making it sound. But the fact of the matter is we love warring. There hasn't been a day since the age began where there was no one nagging for a war (especially since a lot of old players returned during quarantine, like me).

4: I don't get it, you were told about the hit and the war, but yet you decided not to do anything and take a gazillion worth of gold damages?
That's unlike you. You've been notified before about wars/hits and you've prepared.
So it would be great if you can elaborate on this.

Cheers, and have fun everyone!

Drama
Player
Posts: 2
Joined: 1 month ago
Contact:

Re: Era 7 - LaCN, DEMK, Cerberus, RelentlessLegacy and FOD vs SR

Post by Drama » 1 month ago

Oh no SR wants a 1v1 this time cause they were the biggest alliance and got jumped for once lol

I wish you guys would’ve found someone to jump us last age so Lance can’t walk around like a tough guy in his pink shirt with two age wins.

Not sure what anyone expected. It’s not like I was building DA all age and I’ve always been SR #1 fan. I’m just glad you guys cleared the air about trying to jump us last age. I’ll keep the receipts 8-)

Plurpilicious
Player
Posts: 10
Joined: 11 months ago
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: Era 7 - LaCN, DEMK, Cerberus, RelentlessLegacy and FOD vs SR

Post by Plurpilicious » 1 month ago

I figured it was low hanging fruit, kinda disappointed no one in GLD did this yet, as it is their roll in the community.
Attachments
EraWar7.jpg
EraWar7.jpg (78.23 KiB) Viewed 605 times

User avatar
Dank
Discord Moderator
Posts: 89
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Era 7 - LaCN, DEMK, Cerberus, RelentlessLegacy and FOD vs SR

Post by Dank » 1 month ago

Plurpilicious wrote:
1 month ago
I figured it was low hanging fruit, kinda disappointed no one in GLD did this yet, as it is their roll in the community.
hahahahhahaha you beat me to it we had the meme on our discord already

Obviously wrote:
1 month ago

But the fact of the matter is we love warring. There hasn't been a day since the age began where there was no one nagging for a war (especially since a lot of old players returned during quarantine, like me).
Interesting statement. The last war you guys were apart of didn't you guys turk as a whole chain? If you loved warring why not fight it out, instead you guys sold Daz 2t+ value and he tried to turk until last day of age, you guys are like the grand masters of turking. I think its a little too soon for you claim your love for war.


bloodpirate
Player
Posts: 542
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: Era 7 - LaCN, DEMK, Cerberus, RelentlessLegacy and FOD vs SR

Post by bloodpirate » 1 month ago

and here i wanted a whole era of peace and ranking. i wanted to get to page one .. instead i have to war because SR wanted to jump us again, but someone in our chain said .. "lets jump them first" .. and i said, "lets wait to see if they do jump us, we aren't ready or willing to war again". i was sure surprised when we started to war. i wasn't ready. i did rank to page two. alas, i am being destroyed by the mighty SR .. AGAIN.

User avatar
Obviously
Player
Posts: 9
Joined: 1 month ago
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: Era 7 - LaCN, DEMK, Cerberus, RelentlessLegacy and FOD vs SR

Post by Obviously » 1 month ago

Dank wrote:
1 month ago
Obviously wrote:
1 month ago

But the fact of the matter is we love warring. There hasn't been a day since the age began where there was no one nagging for a war (especially since a lot of old players returned during quarantine, like me).
Interesting statement. The last war you guys were apart of didn't you guys turk as a whole chain? If you loved warring why not fight it out, instead you guys sold Daz 2t+ value and he tried to turk until last day of age, you guys are like the grand masters of turking. I think its a little too soon for you claim your love for war.

1- I haven't been around lately so not sure what you're talking about. Also, didn't I specifically say "since a lot of old players returned"?
2- If we did turk once, that doesn't make us the grand masters of turking.
As far as I am concerned, throughout the Relentless history (when they were called ages rather than Eras), we have never turked or surrendered. What happened during the "era" days I am not sure, I wasn't around. But I trust that if we actually turked, there must have been a pretty damn good reason.
3- "I think its a little too soon for you claim your love for war." The Relentless history speaks for itself. I don't expect you to know it so it's fine.

In summary, no need to spew bullshit about Relentless to prove that you're a hater. You can just come out and say it it's totally okay, I'll still appreciate you <3

User avatar
Dank
Discord Moderator
Posts: 89
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Era 7 - LaCN, DEMK, Cerberus, RelentlessLegacy and FOD vs SR

Post by Dank » 1 month ago

Obviously wrote:
1 month ago

1- I haven't been around lately so not sure what you're talking about. Also, didn't I specifically say "since a lot of old players returned"?
2- If we did turk once, that doesn't make us the grand masters of turking.
As far as I am concerned, throughout the Relentless history (when they were called ages rather than Eras), we have never turked or surrendered. What happened during the "era" days I am not sure, I wasn't around. But I trust that if we actually turked, there must have been a pretty damn good reason.
3- "I think its a little too soon for you claim your love for war." The Relentless history speaks for itself. I don't expect you to know it so it's fine.

In summary, no need to spew bullshit about Relentless to prove that you're a hater. You can just come out and say it it's totally okay, I'll still appreciate you <3
I didn't say anyone returned.

turking your ENTIRE chains value definitely makes you the grand masters of turking - feel free to be in denial all you'd like.

No one cares about your "history" when you haven't done anything impressive in the last decade. Last war you guys were in entire chain turked, previous war to that all your big accounts imploded and sold off within 24hrs.

inb4 "I wasnt around doesnt count" feel free to read the forum threads for a recent events briefing.

Not sure how stating facts makes me a hater, but what ever floats your boat bud.

THEDutchman
Player
Posts: 15
Joined: 1 year ago
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Era 7 - LaCN, DEMK, Cerberus, RelentlessLegacy and FOD vs SR

Post by THEDutchman » 1 month ago

Dank wrote:
1 month ago
Obviously wrote:
1 month ago

1- I haven't been around lately so not sure what you're talking about. Also, didn't I specifically say "since a lot of old players returned"?
2- If we did turk once, that doesn't make us the grand masters of turking.
As far as I am concerned, throughout the Relentless history (when they were called ages rather than Eras), we have never turked or surrendered. What happened during the "era" days I am not sure, I wasn't around. But I trust that if we actually turked, there must have been a pretty damn good reason.
3- "I think its a little too soon for you claim your love for war." The Relentless history speaks for itself. I don't expect you to know it so it's fine.

In summary, no need to spew bullshit about Relentless to prove that you're a hater. You can just come out and say it it's totally okay, I'll still appreciate you <3
I didn't say anyone returned.

turking your ENTIRE chains value definitely makes you the grand masters of turking - feel free to be in denial all you'd like.

No one cares about your "history" when you haven't done anything impressive in the last decade. Last war you guys were in entire chain turked, previous war to that all your big accounts imploded and sold off within 24hrs.

inb4 "I wasnt around doesnt count" feel free to read the forum threads for a recent events briefing.

Not sure how stating facts makes me a hater, but what ever floats your boat bud.
Haha the grand master of eating accounts talks about 'turking' a chain.

User avatar
Obviously
Player
Posts: 9
Joined: 1 month ago
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: Era 7 - LaCN, DEMK, Cerberus, RelentlessLegacy and FOD vs SR

Post by Obviously » 1 month ago

Dank wrote:
1 month ago

Not sure how stating facts makes me a hater, but what ever floats your boat bud.
Makes you a hater when you come into a war thread of a war you have nothing to do with and decide to question our love of warring by mentioning that one time the alliance turked out of a war while ignoring all the rest of the times we didn't.

I am sure that you can find other alliances that have turked more, yet apparently you singled us out for that one single time.

Typical hater behavior honestly, and it's totally okay and normal.
We're all haters of other alliances, that is how Kings of Chaos be :p

Wiz
Discord Moderator
Posts: 44
Joined: 9 months ago
Location: Uranus :yum:
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 11 times
Contact:

Re: Era 7 - LaCN, DEMK, Cerberus, RelentlessLegacy and FOD vs SR

Post by Wiz » 1 month ago

I believe it was memorable because he wasn't ranked.

Master plan failed epically

Post Reply