12/5/2018 - 4/6/2019

Moderator: Moderator

Endtime
Player

Re: DEMK VS RB

Post by Endtime »

I accept this war as a legit war.

All previous wars were non-legit.

Surrender terms must go through me to be finalised.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The RMFz
Player

Post by The RMFz »

Can't be arsed to keep track of sab values, but DoctorWho-RB + Qrtrpndr-RB +TheBigCheese-RB cumulatively have lost 20 billion, not including the approval on DoctorWho-RB, which would increase the total to 25 billion on only three players. We also caught a 1 billion sell from Chem last night, and TheBigCheese has 1b+ repairs to make. DEMK has 3 players not getting maxed, RB has 1.

All in a day's work folks. Troll away for the next 30 posts now.
Rusky_Hardbass
Player

Post by Rusky_Hardbass »

Don't know, I'm seeing a lot of people acting cocky on this thread and talk shit, which is funny, because I invented shit talking.

Maybe before you talk shit on forums, try to tell your members that you're at war RB, because I keep getting pm's of people crying.

ALso, Kaya, juicy looking towers.
supadupa
Player
Alliance: Rising Brotherhood

Post by supadupa »

Rusky_Hardbass wrote: 5 years ago Don't know, I'm seeing a lot of people acting cocky on this thread and talk shit, which is funny, because I invented shit talking.

Maybe before you talk shit on forums, try to tell your members that you're at war RB, because I keep getting pm's of people crying.

ALso, Kaya, juicy looking towers.
I do believe Jim Lahey in the TV show Trailer Park boys invented shit talking. Also you are no Muhammad Ali and they could all back themselves up with action not just hot-air!

Also: Nice AAT for such a big mouth :lol:

Start of War:
Your spies successfully enter Rusky_HardBass's armory, and destroy 24 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Most Recent:
Your spies successfully enter Rusky_HardBass's armory, and destroy 23 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

You guys are going backwards, aren't you meant to go forwards so you can back up your statements ? :?
supadupa
Player

Post by supadupa »

The RMFz wrote: 5 years ago Can't be arsed to keep track of sab values, but DoctorWho-RB + Qrtrpndr-RB +TheBigCheese-RB cumulatively have lost 20 billion, not including the approval on DoctorWho-RB, which would increase the total to 25 billion on only three players. We also caught a 1 billion sell from Chem last night, and TheBigCheese has 1b+ repairs to make. DEMK has 3 players not getting maxed, RB has 1.

Start of War:
Your spies successfully enter The_RMFz's armory, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Most Recent:
Your spies successfully enter The_RMFz's armory, and destroy 49 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

I am still recovering my losses even with those crappy hits as I'm losing less than what I slay a day. You did say you wanted to chain RB a week back so glad you got your wish come true. No Ragrets right?

Sab Damage Done
Start:
supdadupa 2,041,115,000
Recent:
supdadupa 2,738,025,000

Also, keep in mind:
Before: SOV/Power
Rising Brotherhood 324.8b/31.34
................DEMK 238.5b/20.76

Most Recent:
Rising Brotherhood 324.1b/33.46
................DEMK 237.4b/20.74

Both sides are losing SOV, RB less and RB is gaining Power! :?

Night Night, sleep toit! I will watch your gold for you don't worry:
22 seconds ago Attack 13,307,022 Gold Stolen
28 minutes ago Attack 11,040,766 Gold stolen
12 hours ago Attack 10,362,858 Gold Stolen
13 hours ago Attack 18,191,406 Gold Stolen
21 hours ago Attack 14,600,046 Gold Stolen
22 hours ago Attack 12,699,634 Gold Stolen
23 hours ago Attack 15,104,172 Gold Stolen
1 day ago Attack 24,516,991 Gold Stolen
1 day ago Attack 18,428,939 Gold Stolen
Mudvayne
Player

Post by Mudvayne »

supadupa wrote: 5 years ago
The RMFz wrote: 5 years ago Can't be arsed to keep track of sab values, but DoctorWho-RB + Qrtrpndr-RB +TheBigCheese-RB cumulatively have lost 20 billion, not including the approval on DoctorWho-RB, which would increase the total to 25 billion on only three players. We also caught a 1 billion sell from Chem last night, and TheBigCheese has 1b+ repairs to make. DEMK has 3 players not getting maxed, RB has 1.

Start of War:
Your spies successfully enter The_RMFz's armory, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Most Recent:
Your spies successfully enter The_RMFz's armory, and destroy 49 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

I am still recovering my losses even with those crappy hits as I'm losing less than what I slay a day. You did say you wanted to chain RB a week back so glad you got your wish come true. No Ragrets right?

Sab Damage Done
Start:
supdadupa 2,041,115,000
Recent:
supdadupa 2,738,025,000

Also, keep in mind:
Before: SOV/Power
Rising Brotherhood 324.8b/31.34
................DEMK 238.5b/20.76

Most Recent:
Rising Brotherhood 324.1b/33.46
................DEMK 237.4b/20.74

Both sides are losing SOV, RB less and RB is gaining Power! :?

Night Night, sleep toit! I will watch your gold for you don't worry:
22 seconds ago Attack 13,307,022 Gold Stolen
28 minutes ago Attack 11,040,766 Gold stolen
12 hours ago Attack 10,362,858 Gold Stolen
13 hours ago Attack 18,191,406 Gold Stolen
21 hours ago Attack 14,600,046 Gold Stolen
22 hours ago Attack 12,699,634 Gold Stolen
23 hours ago Attack 15,104,172 Gold Stolen
1 day ago Attack 24,516,991 Gold Stolen
1 day ago Attack 18,428,939 Gold Stolen
If your account is so bad you can replace all your losses with a few attacks that's not something to brag about.
chrisl7605
Player

Post by chrisl7605 »

Very evenly matched on both sides.

I'd probably give a major upper hand to DEMK right now with the way drwho is playing his account. However, RB seems to have more value in chain.

It'll be very interesting to see how gold moves around over the next few days. I always enjoy a good chess match :)
supadupa
Player

Post by supadupa »

Mudvayne wrote: 5 years ago ...snip

If your account is so bad you can replace all your losses with a few attacks that's not something to brag about.
Not sure if that is a statement or a rhetorical question as there is no question mark, guess you did Nazi that coming ?

Yes I am but a pipsqueek, only been playing just over a month now, how long have you been playing for ?
Thanks for your wisdom though, guess a noob like me should learn from the DEMK accounts of just having spy and nothing else.

The_RMFz is a good example of that too, with his high spy and nothing much else pandering his invsible forcefield of "don't hit me else I chain you"
Last edited by supadupa 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Rusky_Hardbass
Player

Post by Rusky_Hardbass »

Content removed, really what was the point of it? was inventive but crosses the trashtalk line some - Squishy

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 10 of supdadupa's weapons of type Nunchaku.
Your spies successfully enter supdadupa's armory, but your spies cannot find a Nunchaku anywhere in their armory. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
supadupa
Player

Post by supadupa »

Rusky_Hardbass wrote: 5 years ago Content removed, really what was the point of it? was inventive but crosses the trashtalk line some - Squishy

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 10 of supdadupa's weapons of type Nunchaku.
Your spies successfully enter supdadupa's armory, but your spies cannot find a Nunchaku anywhere in their armory. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
That log would be so true of my Nunchaku's been sabbed if .... *drum rolls*

I were wearing any :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
Guess the jokes on you!

hey look more useless crap we can get rid of - Squishy
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 23 of Rusky_HardBass's weapons of type Nunchaku.
Your spies successfully enter Rusky_HardBass's armory, and destroy 23 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
^^ now that is real :)
Last edited by Squishy 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixing to be consistent with past posts and removing a bs line.