Rising Brotherhood

Moderator: Moderator

Bean
Player

Rising Brotherhood

Post by Bean »

Rising Brotherhood,

Formed late on in age 23.5b. Although a fairly new alliance we are a mixture of experienced players and new, and we welcome both! We value a Family like experience here and look after our own at all costs, boasting the busiest Discord server in KoC :mrgreen: !

If you want to have fun, gain some great friends and not take life to seriously we are the alliance for you.

Come and join the Brotherhood!

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/NAUHmm2

BF Policy: www.rising-brotherhood.com

Leaders: VibrioWolf-RB, Franky-RB + Bean-RB

BF Mods: DikkeJonko-RB, DoctorWho-RB + Bean-RB

Allies: RL
Last edited by Bean 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Kaya
Player

Re: Rising Brotherhood

Post by Kaya »

Straight and to the point Beano .........love this alliance .They are so down to earth most of the time .I came for one era to help out a friend but the fellowship and fun i found here made me ask to stay ........think this quote by one of the members says it all about the Brotherhood ........... RB:- We make the Mundane Situations LoLable !!!
supadupa
Player
Alliance: Rising Brotherhood

Post by supadupa »

Well said Bean and oh so True Kaya! Great bunch of guys we have at the moment. Never a mundane moment either ;)

We are very active on Discord and makes for good banter at times, without being biased, I would recommend The Rising Brotherhood to both experienced players and noobies like me <3
MadGeorge
Game Moderator

Era Winner

Post by MadGeorge »

To be fair, as an outsider of RB I have had a lot of fun with them on Discord.. they are a good bunch! :-)
MadGeorge-SR
Sweet Brotherhood Leader

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails
—William Arthur Ward