SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP/LaCN vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

- 8/17/19

Moderator: Moderator

The RMFz
Player

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP vs RL/RB/GLD/LGC/TOF/NWO/etc

Post by The RMFz »

JayAlt wrote: 4 years ago For those of you too dumb to understand what I'm saying in the last sentence. I'm calling DEMK pussies for turking because of their "real life" situations. Everyone has a real life (except Dank) get over it.
Yeah.....that's why you could not capitalize on your greater resources, and our guys going away came back in short order, to tighten the screws on you. You went hobbits and dropped out of the fight the moment we had all our guys back from vac mode and had 15 sabbers on you. In essence, you're just saying some of our guys on vac mode helped you sustain and you quit the moment things got hairy.

It's a feature, use it. Might enable you to get into a winning position. No glory in telling the world you like to get totaled just to mark your attendance. It's not school. Employ some strategy.
The RMFz
Player

Post by The RMFz »

chrisl7605 wrote: 4 years ago With those two race changes you sold plurs spy, rathuaku, joker and 50% of your DA and you accomplished nothing. You didn't end up adding a sabber on dank and dank was still sabbing all your accounts.
Haha, you had your accounts constantly slaying and selling and so did we. Everyone sold multiple times, those people you named didn't sell for the first time around the period you mention. I don't think you were following things very well since you sold off last. Anyway, I sold 10k DS to make Dank sell his DS to make his dwarves changes useless, and that succeeded too. He could have waited a few hours to sab me, but one knows desperation when one sees it. Of course, now in hindsight you will portray everything as your master plan, but from your own post it is evident not much really succeeded.
chrisl7605 wrote: 4 years ago Our goal was to always have bonesaw slaying Dank because every sell you gave him (which was a lot) we sabbed from his account. Sure he maitained but he had 40k turns and blew through almost all of them.
That's funny, I had a PM from Dank stating you guys don't understand why Bone got some much SA when it would all be sabbed away. Truth is my friend, bone got one sell of 5b to get in range, the rest was his 40k turns and slaying Pandemic at night to outrun your sabs. You guys didn't even max him after the first two days, he was running a surplus from slaying. You portray burning turns as a wrong move....taking 50% of TBG from Dank daily in total, that's turns well burnt.

Anyway, can we stop hijacking this thread now...well played on both sides, to be frank, though we clearly differ on where things stood at the end.
Dank
Donor

Era Winner

Post by Dank »

The RMFz wrote: 4 years ago

...taking 50% of TBG from Dank daily in total, that's turns well burnt.

50% of my tbg? he never got more then 1.5hrs of gold in a single day, unless you count when I was sleeping and even then RMFz stole 95% of that. bit far fetched on that one buddy, even for you.

but yea ill give ya a good fight on that, was fun.

ANYWHO - I'm still going strong :D

Dank 49,849,450,000

Will continue to fight until I have 0 value or 0 tff, your big daddy SR can't break my spirit
ROLYAT
Player

Post by ROLYAT »

JayAlt wrote: 4 years ago For those of you too dumb to understand what I'm saying in the last sentence. I'm calling DEMK pussies for turking because of their "real life" situations. Everyone has a real life (except Dank) get over it.
Yeah.....that's why you could not capitalize on your greater resources, and our guys going away came back in short order, to tighten the screws on you. You went hobbits and dropped out of the fight the moment we had all our guys back from vac mode and had 15 sabbers on you. In essence, you're just saying some of our guys on vac mode helped you sustain and you quit the moment things got hairy.

It's a feature, use it. Might enable you to get into a winning position. No glory in telling the world you like to get totaled just to mark your attendance. It's not school. Employ some strategy.
That's a stark change in tone for DEMK. Since you are a notorious under-sabber I would imagine you were not in DEMK when you guys knew how to war. I've included a link to when we thoroughly dominated SR and you may want to take notes about SR's turks. Can't say I'm surprised that you guys adopted SR's turk strategies over the course of the last couple years.

The one thing that stood out when browsing the old forum was how every war DEMK was a part of, they were warring alongside someone else. How many years has it been since they warred without help? 8?

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread ... SR-vs-LaCN

Bonus link so you guys can remember what a surrender looks like:

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread ... s-and-DEMK
bloodpirate
Player

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

Post by bloodpirate »

why is it that glad and nwo decided that they wanted me/us in this war?
chrisl7605
Player

Post by chrisl7605 »

chrisl7605 wrote: 4 years ago With those two race changes you sold plurs spy, rathuaku, joker and 50% of your DA and you accomplished nothing. You didn't end up adding a sabber on dank and dank was still sabbing all your accounts.
Haha, you had your accounts constantly slaying and selling and so did we. Everyone sold multiple times, those people you named didn't sell for the first time around the period you mention. I don't think you were following things very well since you sold off last. Anyway, I sold 10k DS to make Dank sell his DS to make his dwarves changes useless, and that succeeded too. He could have waited a few hours to sab me, but one knows desperation when one sees it. Of course, now in hindsight you will portray everything as your master plan, but from your own post it is evident not much really succeeded.
chrisl7605 wrote: 4 years ago Our goal was to always have bonesaw slaying Dank because every sell you gave him (which was a lot) we sabbed from his account. Sure he maitained but he had 40k turns and blew through almost all of them.
That's funny, I had a PM from Dank stating you guys don't understand why Bone got some much SA when it would all be sabbed away. Truth is my friend, bone got one sell of 5b to get in range, the rest was his 40k turns and slaying Pandemic at night to outrun your sabs. You guys didn't even max him after the first two days, he was running a surplus from slaying. You portray burning turns as a wrong move....taking 50% of TBG from Dank daily in total, that's turns well burnt.

Anyway, can we stop hijacking this thread now...well played on both sides, to be frank, though we clearly differ on where things stood at the end.
The lies never end with you. 15 sabbers a day? thats a joke and we both know it lol

Also you sold way more than just 5 bil to bonesaw.

On June 16th you sold jokers DA, The-pooh-bear, umbrus and 3bil from pands safe.

Was way more than 5bil.

If you're going to try to sway the public with propoganda on how "you won the war" and "didn't need SR" maybe you should stop blatantly lying.
Fin
Player

Post by Fin »

bloodpirate wrote: 4 years ago why is it that glad and nwo decided that they wanted me/us in this war?
who?
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

Fin wrote: 4 years ago
bloodpirate wrote: 4 years ago why is it that glad and nwo decided that they wanted me/us in this war?
who?
GremRyda .. shrs .. Sam-3070 .. JayAlt

i said sure, and since then been visited by ITIT and Dank and Brooksy
Dank
Donor

Era Winner

Post by Dank »

bloodpirate wrote: 4 years ago
Fin wrote: 4 years ago
who?
GremRyda .. shrs .. Sam-3070 .. JayAlt

i said sure, and since then been visited by ITIT and Dank and Brooksy

I sabbed you because you raided me, dont play dumb lol
Brooksy
Player
Alliance: DEMK

Post by Brooksy »

I raided you, as you tried getting a public apology for nwo raiding you 😂

Your apology is x35 raids and will be that each and every time.
DEMK