Page 15 of 29

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:12 pm
by BuBBles
so....whos winning

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:00 am
by JayAlt
BuBBles wrote:
4 months ago
so....whos winning
Why do you think DEMK isn't on forums?

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:44 am
by Dank
JayAlt wrote:
4 months ago
BuBBles wrote:
4 months ago
so....whos winning
Why do you think DEMK isn't on forums?

lol +1 jayalt, but in all seriousness

I wouldn't say anyones winning yet, plays being made on boths sides atm. We have more sabbers on their bigger accounts. They have 2 sabbers on me after I sold off A LOT, but my aat is so small compared to my income im growing rapidly. I don't think RMFz will sustain his reach on me long without more sells. and we've got 4 sabbers on their bigs for now, waiting to see their next play.

sabs on me: Lost From Sabbing Today 1,747,400,000
sabs on jinzer: Total sabbed already today 3,196,000,000
sabs on bullah: Total sabbed already today 2,446,000,000


sabs on pandemic: Total sabbed already today 3,899,000,000
sabs on rmfz: Total sabbed already today 2,730,000,000
sabs on otagi: Total sabbed already today 1,896,000,000


Top 3 accounts from each alliance with Sov outta the picture until his medical leave is over.

I foresee pandemic and rmfz going hobbits soon tbh, or tanking more of their small accounts for sentry sells.

Image

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:30 pm
by bravo
Great job GLD and as per usual, No Fuss No Mess just Pure Impact.
Loving your work!

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:33 am
by Pokes
4 hours ago The_Sovereign (not active) attack 58,860,781 Gold stolen 100 563 210,266,097 1,116,188,135 2019-06-06 02:39:05

suspects not an injury more like all expenses trip to istanbul, enjoy ya holiday

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:26 pm
by JayAlt
Pokes wrote:
4 months ago
4 hours ago The_Sovereign (not active) attack 58,860,781 Gold stolen 100 563 210,266,097 1,116,188,135 2019-06-06 02:39:05

suspects not an injury more like all expenses trip to istanbul, enjoy ya holiday
Either he is really injured still and bon is messing with his vacation mode or he isn't and hes given up. Hard to tell.

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:46 am
by bon
FYI, Sov messaged myself and Endtime, I assumed that Sov wanted his account back so I unbanned it for him. The thing is that Sov didn't login all day so I rebanned it.

Sov did message me and I did say that I would prefer him to come back and play when he is more able to do so. Its up to him though, I wouldn't want an early return to KoC just because he needs something to do while recovering be the reason that he would put his recovery in jeopardy.

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:42 pm
by Plurp
Thank you Bon

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:44 am
by JayAlt
bon wrote:
4 months ago
FYI, Sov messaged myself and Endtime, I assumed that Sov wanted his account back so I unbanned it for him. The thing is that Sov didn't login all day so I rebanned it.

Sov did message me and I did say that I would prefer him to come back and play when he is more able to do so. Its up to him though, I wouldn't want an early return to KoC just because he needs something to do while recovering be the reason that he would put his recovery in jeopardy.
Thanks for the explanation :D

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:20 pm
by chrisl7605
Big loss to DEMK with Rev/elestar leaving. I guess people are starting to realize declaring war over a guy sabbing hits with 0 DA is a dumb move?

Especially when DEMK leaders have openly admitted to me he picks and chooses the hits he decides to sab...