GLD v DEMK/NSG

Moderator: Moderator

Locked
JayAlt
Player
Posts: 60
Joined: 2 months ago
Alliance: Gladiators
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by JayAlt » 1 month ago

Sovereign wrote:
1 month ago
I was seriously hurt by a drunk driver.

Dont drink and drive
I’m really sorry to hear that man. Get well soon so we have a worthy forum opponent 😂.

bLaZe-
Player
Posts: 24
Joined: 3 months ago
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by bLaZe- » 1 month ago

JayAlt wrote:
1 month ago
Sovereign wrote:
1 month ago
I was seriously hurt by a drunk driver.

Dont drink and drive
I’m really sorry to hear that man. Get well soon so we have a worthy forum opponent 😂.
Cheers, get well soon.

ROLYAT
Player
Posts: 51
Joined: 4 months ago
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by ROLYAT » 1 month ago

JayAlt wrote:
1 month ago
What a nice photoshoot with the two alliances after such a nasty war.3218fq.jpg
Lololol great meme.

Sov- hope you get back to 100% soon. Good time to remember that this is all a game and the trolling and trash talking should be in good fun.

Fun war so far! I look forward to burning these turns after I went AWOL this weekend. Damn BBQs!

Fernando
Player
Posts: 5
Joined: 4 months ago

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by Fernando » 1 month ago

It still counts as turking.

Get well.

Dank
Player
Posts: 45
Joined: 3 months ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by Dank » 1 month ago

Sovereign wrote:
1 month ago
I was seriously hurt by a drunk driver.

Dont drink and drive
Hope you heal fast, sorry to hear that my mans

JayAlt
Player
Posts: 60
Joined: 2 months ago
Alliance: Gladiators
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by JayAlt » 1 month ago

Fernando wrote:
1 month ago
It still counts as turking.

Get well.
No chill LMAO

User avatar
Squishy
Forum Moderator
Posts: 141
Joined: 4 months ago
Location: Maine, USA
Alliance: FFLOP
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by Squishy » 1 month ago

Sovereign wrote:
1 month ago
I was seriously hurt by a drunk driver.

Dont drink and drive
i wish you a speedy and pain free recovery
Squishy_LoP
- Lords of Peril Master at Arms & FFLOP BF Mod
- KoC Social Platforms Moderator & HelpDesk
- Member of KoC Complaints Department

Image

bloodpirate
Player
Posts: 281
Joined: 4 months ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by bloodpirate » 1 month ago

its been 5 days, is this cough cough war cough cough over?

Dank
Player
Posts: 45
Joined: 3 months ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by Dank » 1 month ago

bloodpirate wrote:
1 month ago
its been 5 days, is this cough cough war cough cough over?
No still going strong, finally got interesting.

DEMKs only forum user is on medical leave, no point in sitting here talking to ourselves :P


Everyone else too scared to have an opinion, they've been trained to be proper sheep from being inchain SR too long.

bloodpirate
Player
Posts: 281
Joined: 4 months ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by bloodpirate » 1 month ago

Dank wrote:
1 month ago
bloodpirate wrote:
1 month ago
its been 5 days, is this cough cough war cough cough over?
No still going strong, finally got interesting.

DEMKs only forum user is on medical leave, no point in sitting here talking to ourselves :P


Everyone else too scared to have an opinion, they've been trained to be proper sheep from being inchain SR too long.
+1

Locked