GLD v DEMK/NSG

- 8/17/19

Moderator: Moderator

bLaZe-
Player

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by bLaZe- »

LoL NSG noobs. There will be many more casualties. I think that Sov has special place in his special education training. He thinks he is special and needs some special help.
Sovereign
Player

Post by Sovereign »

bLaZe- wrote: 4 years ago LoL NSG noobs. There will be many more casualties. I think that Sov has special place in his special education training. He thinks he is special and needs some special help.
You literally got caught lying. Never lie about things that be proven by logs
ROLYAT
Player

Post by ROLYAT »

Dank wrote: 4 years ago NSG_Supersabber just went from 35,050 untrained troops to 19,286 and lost 3k spies and 3k sentries.

who the hell has 40k untrained troops with 3k mercs in war that they initiated by massing?

Not very smart, your boys need better then that from you since you're a "main".

I take back my statement about them being the war veterans of the chain. They have 1 decent account and he doesn't even know how to train his troops properly. You would think after we destroyed NSB 3 times last age, they would have picked up some war tactics just by accident.

Maybe some of the OG DEMK members can assist them. Lord knows the current leadership over there can't.
JayAlt
Player
Alliance: Gladiators

Post by JayAlt »

Sovereign wrote: 4 years ago
JayAlt wrote: 4 years ago

2 days ago Defense 25,445,106 Gold Stolen
5 days ago Defense 30,106,385 Gold Stolen

Liar. lol.

No clue why anyone backs you. You are a liar and a crap slayer and thats why LOP wanted nothing to do with you
By my calculations with more than twice the people with 6.4k UP we will outgrow you. It's really pretty simple. I mean you don't even have to do middle school algebra to figure that one out cmon now. Hopefully you can figure it out eventually and maybe this war will be more fun.
Explain that non sequitur and why you should feel bad for doing it.

And Jay. Yes, none of you bought sentry. The fact that an account gets wrecked and sells into one of two accounts doesnt ever mean you bought sentry. It means you sold into sentry when the selling account was toast.

I feel like I'm teaching special education students.
You’re confusing me with your stupidity. We didn’t buy sentry but a sentence later you said we sold an account into sentry. I’m confused. Do you still think we didn’t buy sentry? Or did we? You’re one to speak about special education.

Also I love how you call me out on a “logical fallacy” then follow that by calling us special ed, as if somehow that isn’t a logical fallacy as well. Stop trying to pretend you’re smarter than me/us and shut your mouth.
Fernando
Player

Post by Fernando »

ROLYAT wrote: 4 years agoMaybe some of the OG DEMK members can assist them. Lord knows the current leadership over there can't.
That would have to be mudvayne since ky and miget are notorious surrender monkeys and jaimy is too busy picking up strawberries (<3).
UmbrusRO
Player

Post by UmbrusRO »

Fernando wrote: 4 years ago
ROLYAT wrote: 4 years agoMaybe some of the OG DEMK members can assist them. Lord knows the current leadership over there can't.
That would have to be mudvayne since ky and miget are notorious surrender monkeys and jaimy is too busy picking up strawberries (<3).
I'll have you know Jaimy can multi-task, he can churn out tranny videos and make delicious strawerries at the same time.
Sovereign
Player

Post by Sovereign »

By my calculations with more than twice the people with 6.4k UP we will outgrow you. It's really pretty simple. I mean you don't even have to do middle school algebra to figure that one out cmon now. Hopefully you can figure it out eventually and maybe this war will be more fun.

And Jay. Yes, none of you bought sentry. The fact that an account gets wrecked and sells into one of two accounts doesnt ever mean you bought sentry. It means you sold into sentry when the selling account was toast.

You’re confusing me with your stupidity. We didn’t buy sentry but a sentence later you said we sold an account into sentry. I’m confused. Do you still think we didn’t buy sentry? Or did we? You’re one to speak about special education.

Also I love how you call me out on a “logical fallacy” then follow that by calling us special ed, as if somehow that isn’t a logical fallacy as well. Stop trying to pretend you’re smarter than me/us and shut your mouth.
As an alliance you didn't invest in sentry as a whole.

That's different than taking the wrecked accounts and dumping them into one hoping that will save it.
JayAlt
Player

Post by JayAlt »

As an alliance you didn't invest in sentry as a whole.

That's different than taking the wrecked accounts and dumping them into one hoping that will save it.
Yes you are correct. We invested in other things. And when you guys beg for our mercy in a month you will find out that we were right. Don't pretend like you guys are knowledgeable about war and we aren't. Everyone knows its the other way around. We will teach you again and maybe you'll learn. Or maybe you're still to thick to see it.
JayAlt
Player

Post by JayAlt »

Fin wrote: 4 years ago I'm confused where the otherside is.. i mean they schedule a mass and start this off but are now nowhere to be found?
DEMK dont consider it a war
Let's relive the past for a bit. Just let it sink in to everyone how thick you guys really are.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

Fin wrote: 4 years ago I'm confused where the otherside is.. i mean they schedule a mass and start this off but are now nowhere to be found?
DEMK dont consider it a war
Let's relive the past for a bit. Just let it sink in to everyone how thick you guys really are.
i have been arguing with demk and glad for years. now i am a ranker. enjoy yourselves. :mrgreen: